your insider guide for a local perspective on Nashville, Tennessee.

Friday, February 4, 2011

SAMURAI Sushi

Are you a sushi fan?  I wasn't privy to the sushi world until my college years but as of lately it has really grown on me.  I've been taking baby steps but am finally to the point where I now get cravings!  Last week after an event, a few friends and myself felt the crave and headed to a little place called Samurai Sushi over on Elliston near West End.  I've frequented quite a few sushi restaurants in the area (Virago, Peters, Rusans to name a few) but I believe I have to crown Samurai my favorite.



Granted, the atmosphere here is no Virago (keep your expectations low), but the sushi definitely makes up for it.  I would say my favorite of the four rolls we tried was the Vandy Roll (Crabmeat, Shrimp, Eel, Avacado, Cream Cheese-- deep fried... Enough said.) for $7 bucks can't be beat!  There are plenty of non-sushi options for you less-adventurous types, as well as plenty of drink choices.  Four rolls later, an order of edemame, an eel dish, and a pitcher of sake, we made it out the door for $50.  Since our visit last week it's all I can think about- I can't wait for my next trip to Samurai!

Been to Samurai?  What's your favorite roll?

Samurai
2209 Elliston Pl # A, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 320-5438
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Are you a sushi fan? I wasn't privy to the sushi world until my college years but as of lately it has really grown on me. I've been taking baby steps but am finally to the point where I now get cravings! Last week after an event, a few friends and myself felt the crave and headed to a little place called Samurai Sushi over on Elliston near West End. I've frequented quite a few sushi restaurants in the area (Virago, Peters, Rusans to name a few) but I believe I have to crown Samurai my favorite. bond touch usa , pura vida bracelets wholesale france ,

    ReplyDelete

© experience nashville

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig