your insider guide for a local perspective on Nashville, Tennessee.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Nashville area to do "List"

After four years of living in Nashville, I have accomplished partaking in so many of the sights, yet there are so many that I still have yet to see. A few weeks ago, I started compiling a list of "must do's" and suggestions from friends that I would like to accomplish in the near future.  I ask you to refrain from judgment (I realize most of these I should have done years ago) as I share but I want to give my readers a few ideas of things to do as well in this wonderful city (and nearby towns) of Nashville:

The Nash Trash Tour
Center Hill Lake trip
Fall Creek Falls excursion
Country Music Hall of Fame
The Bluebird Cafe
Sperry's Restaurant
The Farmers Market
The Oak Room at the Hermitage Hotel
Kentucky Bourbon Tour
The RC--Moonpie festival/trip to Bellbuckle, TN
Yazoo Brewery
Fido

The latter two of the list I was able to scratch off this past weekend.  Fun times had by all!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© experience nashville

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig