your insider guide for a local perspective on Nashville, Tennessee.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Favorite Nashville Things - Holiday Edition feat. Josh Thompson


Ok ya'll. I love the holidays - and, it's official that this, one of my FAVORITE times of the year in Nashville, is upon us. There are SO many fabulous ways in town to celebrate the season, and I'm excited to kick off this series of all-things-holiday posts to showcase a few throughout the month of December, 

First up, I chatted with local country artist Josh Thompson.



EN: What is your go-to Nashville shopping spot for holiday gifts?


JT: Skymall Magazine Nashville Airport 


EN: Nice. What about your personal favorite stocking stuffers?


JT: Anything from the Ernest Tubb Record Shop

                                                                                                                             EN: Do you have any must-do Nashville activities for the holidays? 


JT: Gotta go to Opryland for the lights for sure!

EN: Your go-to holiday cocktail or meal of choice in Nashville?


JT: Jack & Hot Chocolate. We make it on the bus sometimes and it’s pretty festive.

EN: I've never tried that combo before... and clearly need to. Your favorite Holiday album?


JT: Bing Crosby 

EN: Favorite Christmas movie?


JT: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. It’s more of a TV show, but it’s my favorite

EN: If you could cover one Christmas song, what would it be?


JT: Jingle Bell Rock 

EN: What is #1 on your Christmas list this season?


JT: Spending time in my deer stand

EN: What is your favorite holiday memory?


JT: My family on Christmas morning, I can still remember how excited I was.  


EN: How do you celebrate the holidays at your home?


JT: For me, holidays are spent making up for lost time with family, so just spending time together.  

EN: Who would you most like to meet under the mistletoe?


---

Be sure to keep up with Josh and learn more about his new record on his official Facebook and Twitter:


And be sure to stay tuned to Experience Nashville for post two coming your way soon!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© experience nashville

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig