your insider guide for a local perspective on Nashville, Tennessee.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Drink Beer and Support a Good Cause



Ya'll. I'm going to go ahead and just put it out there - I love beer. And what I love even more than beer itself is a good beer festival. And what I love even more than beer and a good beer festival is a beer festival that supports a good cause. Join me and 60 (yes, 60) breweries on June 28 from 1-6 p.m. at the Nashville Predators Craft Beer Festival for all the beer you can stand to sample. Tickets are $50 bucks, and include unlimited tastings, a souvenir glass, and a voucher for a Preds game in September or October of this year.

Proceeds benefit the Nashville Predators Foundation, which supports Middle Tennessee non-profit groups and programs in the community. Sounds like a win/win event to me.

Purchase your tix and get more info on the festival here.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© experience nashville

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig