your insider guide for a local perspective on Nashville, Tennessee.

Monday, September 17, 2012

The BEST Haunted House in Nashville

Don't miss my 'Best Haunted House in 2014' post.

Some of my favorite things about the transition from summer to fall is 1) My birthday -- September 24th (email me for my address for presents), 2) The pretty leaves, 3) Campfires and everything that goes with them, and 4) HALLOWEEN.  Do you love having the you-know-what scared of you?  Yeah, me too-- and honestly, I'm not too sure why, but it's so much fun!  Now that Halloween time is nearly upon us, the plethora of haunted houses in the Nashville area are beginning to open for business.  I've been to several of the options around town, but one in particular has consistently stood out above the rest as being one of the most terrifying I have ever been to:  Monster Mountain.

Tennessee State Prison - Surely it's haunted.
Every year I have gone has been bigger and better, and I can't wait to check out their 2012 production "Splatterhaus".  They are now open every Friday and Saturday night 7-11PM until Halloween.  I recommend getting there early, as the line gets very long very quickly.  Also consider the VIP ticket which allows you to skip the main line and jump first in line, definitely worth the extra few bucks!

What is your favorite Haunted attraction in Nashville?

Monster Mountain
7-11PM Friday and Saturday Nights
$15 Standard Admission
Click here for directions


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© experience nashville

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig