Bella Napoli

I had to blog another post to recommend a new favorite restaurant of mine here in Nashville, Bella Napoli Pizzeria.  A friend and I decided to go to happy hour on Wednesday and decided to try out Bella Napoli.  Neither of us had been, and after randomly reading about it in the local news, I wanted to give it a try.  Let me tell you - it did NOT disappoint!  For those who have experienced authentic Italian pizza across the pond, Bella Napoli will take you back to those quaint/cozy Italian neighborhood restaurants with both its authentic atmosphere and food. We made it just before happy hour ended (6:00 PM) which included $5 margherita pizza (fresh mozzarella, basil, tomato sauce, and olive oil- AMAZING) and $5 glass of wine (with a great pour).  Neither one of us was too hungry so we just ordered one pizza between the two of us, but normally they suggest (and I agree) to order one pizza per person.  The food and service were great, and to top it off there was a live band to add to the experience.  Overall, a great evening out, and $15 for pizza and two glasses of wine, you can't beat the price.  I can't wait for my next visit!

Before or after you eat, be sure to check out the great shops in the historic Edgehill Village. SUCH a cute area that shouldn't be missed. 

Bella Napoli on Urbanspoon


  1. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.

  2. Health is one of the many aspect in our life that we should take good care because if we are sick , we became useless and unimportant. We loose hope and everything became stagnant. Visit my site for more information. Thanks.

  3. Your blog is so cute and I love it. Keep it up.Happy blogging. :)