your insider guide for a local perspective on Nashville, Tennessee.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Hanging at the Symphony Ball with Miranda Lambert.


Thank you thank you, Nashville Symphony, for having me out to the 2016 Symphony Ball. Miranda Lambert, one of my most favorite artists in town, was honored with the the 2015 Harmony Award, and I had the privilege of (briefly) meeting her.

Y'all. She was stunning. "Project Runway" star Johnathan Kayne designed Miranda's striped, strapless gown for the white-tie event. The award is presented every year to an individual who exemplifies the 'harmonious spirit of the Nashville music community'.

"I just feel really ingrained in Nashville right now, like I feel really part of it," Miranda said. "And so this just solidifies everything that I've been feeling just being here for the last couple of months."

What a fabulous night.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© experience nashville

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig