your insider guide for a local perspective on Nashville, Tennessee.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

M.L. Rose Craft Beer & Burgers - One of my favorite places to grab a drink and bite in Nashville

Looking for a little bar action to partake in? A must-try and FAVE of mine is none other than the M.L. Rose (formally Melrose Pub). Being that I’m in my late twenties (I’m holding on ya’ll.. I turn 30 next week), my take on what I’m looking for from the bar world now is a bit different than when I was say, 21, and ML Rose perfectly encompasses what my friends and I enjoy most at our age: Lower-key atmosphere, has pretty people watching (don’t lie, you like this too), a great patio, offers a good drink spesh or two, an awesome beer/drink selection, and of course, great service and food.
ML rose nashville review
Picture courtesy of ml-rose.com
Let’s break the deets down a bit further for your information:

Low Key: There will always be a steady stream of people here unless you go during the day when it tends to be a bit slower. If you're not in to bigger crowds, avoid the 2-4-1 nights where it tends to get a little crowded. Also, I've never witnessed a rowdy crowd here.

Pretty People Watching: Yep I said it. There are some good looking folk frequenting this local hot spot.

Great Patio: I love there is great outdoor patio space at both locationseven has a few fun games to get in to.

Drink Specials: 2-4-1 Thursday on 8th/ Wednesday on Charlotte. Happy hour M-F which includes $1 off liquor, wine, beers and apps. You can see all the specifics here.

Beer/Drinks: Fabulous craft beer selection that rotates seasonally, and they offer one of the best drinks in town: the Bushwacker, basically a Wendy's frosty for adults. 

Good Service/Food: The burgers are fab, and I love the nachos and BBQ wings too (BBQ wings are no longer on the menu, but you can still get them). Don’t miss out on the waffle fries, sweet potato waffle fries, and the BEST RANCH DRESSING EVER. Trust. I've also consistently received great service, which is an absolute must!

M.L. Rose Craft Beer & Burgers
2535 Franklin Pike (8th Ave)
Nashville, TN 37204

4408 Charlotte Ave
Nashville, TN 37209

M.L.Rose Craft Beer & Burgers on Urbanspoon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© experience nashville

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig