your insider guide for a local perspective on Nashville, Tennessee.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Crema

So, it seems as of late Nashville has no shortage of wonderful coffee shops around town, and let's be honest, I love love love a fabulous cup of Joe. I wanted to begin sharing with you a few of my favorite places to get your coffee fix, starting with my most frequented: CREMA.

crema review experience nashville


Just a little background.. My criteria for liking a coffee shop is pretty simple:

1) Don't be incredibly intimidating coffee snobs. Take pride in your coffee and knowledge, but don't make those who don't feel uncomfortable.
2) Your normal coffee (iced or just regular) needs to stand out above the crowd. I can mix syrups in to Folgers and disguise the taste of its base.
3) Excellent customer service.

Crema has it all, and consistently over-exceeds my expectations. A great, laid back atmosphere, lovely staff, an awesome selection of scones/pastries/etc., and most importantly, some of the best, most flavorful coffee in the US. Critically acclaimed both nationally and locally, this is a must-stop shop for Nashville coffee lovers.

My standard go-to selection is super basic: Iced coffee with a bit of simple syrup and cream, paired with one of their delicious bakery items. Lemon blueberry coffee cake, the blueberry muffins, and cherry cornmeal scones are all DIVINE. In the hundreds of times (yes, hundreds) I've been to Crema in the last few years I've not once had a bad experience, or more importantly, a bad cup of coffee.

I'm telling you, once you try Crema you will be forever changed. The only negative I can point out to you is that certain "chain" coffee shops will never satisfy again!

What is your favorite bev at Crema?

CREMA
15 Hermitage Ave.
Nashville, TN 37210
(615) 255-8311

HOURS:
Mon-Fri 7am-7pm
Sat 8am-6pm
Sun 9am-4pm
Crema on Urbanspoon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© experience nashville

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig