your insider guide for a local perspective on Nashville, Tennessee.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Experiencing Nashville.. An explanation!

Hey all!  Have you ever wanted a single place you can visit to look up ideas of things to do around the city?  This is what I am going to bring to the table with my new blog, Experiencing Nashville, a non-pretentious view and reviews of sights here in Nashville.  I am often asked by friends, family, and colleagues for suggestions of places to eat, things to do, see, etc. in the area (I'd like to think perhaps maybe they think I have good taste?!)  and I thought it would be great to start blogging these ideas.  It's hard to find an honest review of a movie, play, or restaurant from someone with a "normal", average Joe point of view. Rather, most reviews I see are from critics with expectations most of us could not and do not relate to. Welcome to Experience Nashville, an average local's view on this amazing city's activities and amenities.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© experience nashville

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig